Saturday, March 28, 2009

Casey and Ben | Charlotte, NC Engagement Photographer

I spent an entire day with this couple who happens to be very super special to me. It's my beautiful sister and soon to be brother in law. They are tying the knot on August 1st, 2009. We had a blast exploring different locations to get some shots that fit their personalities. What's great about them is they aren't afraid to be themselves in front of me or my camera and lets face it, we all get camera shy. I felt like a paparazzi snapping shots of them, which is what I love because I get to capture true moments instead of just staged ones. So, as promised, here's just a taste of our session (that literally lasted 8 hours! ha!). I had fun and I'm pretty sure they did too :)








They are each others future :)










Beautiful blue eyed couple


Can't wait for August 1st! I get to stand beside her on her big day which is a huge honor to me!

Until next time...

6 comments:

thousand words photography said...

cortni...these are stunning! gorgeous. every single one of them!

.E. said...

Ohhhhh MYYYYY GOOOSSSHHHHH.. I love these espically the one where she is kicking him in the butt with the red shoe.. awesome.. fun fresh funky.. way to go.

Anonymous said...

Super, super photos. Very original and fun! I know they must be so pleased. How exciting you get to be her maid of honor, on Aug. 1...what a great day they picked (that's my birthday...lol)

kg.leaf photography said...

Ah, I have been blog slacking too! I adore these!!! Fantastic, you did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Your work is OUTSTANDING!! I have worked with many well known photographers and they do not show the creativity and passion you do.
Anyone can snap a picture but to capture the essence of the moment as you do is not typical.
You are an inspiration and you will go places. One day maybe I can say I worked with Cortni Marie.
Best Of Luck To You...;)

Francis Bell said...

WOW-Great blogsite!!! I really enjoyed the pictures-thank you for brightening my day!!! Francis http://www.geothermalquestions.net