Monday, March 16, 2009

It's almost here! |Charlotte, NC Childrens Photographer|

The warm weather! We've had some very very beautiful days, and soon, it'll be here for good. I'm really looking forward to Spring, except for my crazy allergy attacks! But I just love the perfect weather and all the beautiful blooms! We always take full advantage of gorgeous days because they don't last long. I'm not a hot weather person which means I don't really love our Summers. The heat + humidity combo we have down south isn't fun for me so Spring goes way too fast for my liking, but I'm really looking forward to no more freezing temps and cold rain!

This shot just makes me long for Spring/Summer even more! That warm light....{sigh} You would never know it's still winter.

Photobucket

Stay tuned for a fun engagement session!

3 comments:

thousand words photography said...

this is gorgeous, corni! wow!
hope your warm weather comes faster than ours :)

.E. said...

Cortni.. I love this image.. the light is wonderful everything about this is wonderful.. had the perfect kid-dom feel to it.. and I am also so ready for spring/summer we have had a few days of light like this and I was out there too.

kg.leaf photography said...

You know I love this!! I am so jealous of the sun in this shot! This is something I've yet to master.

Post the E session already!! :P No, I'm not impatient.