Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Changes!

Hey everyone! I've been working very hard on some new changes to Cortni Marie Photography. Soon, you'll have to update your bookmarks ;) There's still a little more to be done, but just thought I would give you the heads up!

Spring is in full arrival here...actually, I think summer may be right around the corner, ha! If you are thinking about booking a session, please do so soon!! Everyone likes to take advantage of the beautiful weather. Right now is the perfect time to book a session for mother's day and father's day! There's no better gift than the gift of some wonderful memories. You can contact me for more details at cortni@cortnimariephotography.com.

And because it just doesn't feel right to post without a picture...

2 comments:

Rosie said...

yay! I'm excited to see what you've done! Really cute picture of Jace :)
This blog is looking great right now! I could never figure out how to do all that stuff with blogger. Hats off to you girl!

.E. said...

I look forward to seeing whats new.. and great portrait.